Pancakes!! Don't you just want to shout it from the rooftops? What better breakfast could you think of than pancakes? Now, think about clean pancakes that don't have eggs, butter or flour in them. Are you smiling yet?
I'm sure you are all very skilled at the typical pancake. But what about clean pancakes with no processed ingredients or dairy? That is where these green pancakes come into play ;)
Instead of flour, butter and milk we have substituted them for bananas, eggs and 1 scoop of our Real Source Vanilla made with Lentein! You will be proud to serve them to your kids, hubby and/or yourself! Veggies, protein and fruit all in one delicious breakfast :)
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 scoop Real Source Vanilla Shake
Optional: Fresh berries, sliced banana, walnuts, maple syrup
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add in all remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet or pan over medium-low heat. Lightly add coconut oil, butter or cooking spray.
- Once the surface is hot enough then add about 1/4 cup of batter to the pan.
- Cook to your liking (about 3 minutes on each side).
- Add crushed walnuts, sliced bananas and maple syrup or toppings of your choice and enjoy!