Do you find that you are hungry before and after lunch?? Have trouble finding clean labelled snacks in your grocery store? Or do you just like to eat?
I have the perfect Energy Bites recipe for you all here today! These tasty bites are packed full of protein, fiber, healthy fats and vitamins and minerals. Literally so many goodies all in a teeny snack!
- 1 scoop Real Source Vanilla Shake
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup seedless dates or 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup grounded flax seeds
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup coconut flake to coat outside
Optional: 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Ground up dates between your fingers
2. In the same bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the coconut flakes (If using honey then add in this step).
3. Roll into bite sized balls for a quick, easy, on-the-go snack and coat with coconut flakes!